LEGAL, ACCOUNTING AND TAX PLANNING SERVICES IN BULGARIA

Business team, accountants, lawyers, notary

Most common types of Business Structure in Bulgaria


#

 

Limited Liability Company

An LLC is formed by one or more physical persons or legal entities, which are liable for the obligations of the company up to the amount of their contributions to the subscribed capital of the company. If a foreign legal entity participates in the company, its certificate of registration must be presented.

Under Bulgarian law, the minimum required capital to open a limited company is €1. 




#

Joint Stock Company / Public Limited Company

A JSC is formed by one or more physical persons or legal entities. The company is liable for its obligations with its assets. If a foreign legal entity participates in the company, its certificate of registration must be presented. The minimum required capital of the JSC company under Bulgarian law is 50,000 Bulgarian leva (approximately 25,565 Euro). At the time of establishing the company, at least 25 percent equal to 12,500 Bulgarian leva (about 6,391 Euro) of the subscribed capital should be paid in. The remaining 75 percent of the capital must be paid within the following two years. Bearer shares are allowed.




Sole proprietor 
This is formed by one person only, who is resident in Bulgaria. The sole proprietor is a physical person and a trader, and their liability is unlimited.

 





Branch office 
This is formed by one person only, who is resident in Bulgaria. The sole proprietor is a physical person and a trader, and their liability is unlimited.

 





#

 

 Print this page